Seems like every cat has a tendency of being obsessed with cardboard boxes, and we will never understand why. You'll even buy a new cat bed, and they’ll end up sleeping inside the cardboard box. You've bought a new scratching post and they’ll shred the cardboard box instead. Well, maybe being ungrateful has become their reputation.
But if you are looking for something to buy that will make your cat go crazy, why don’t you try these cardboard landmark play houses? The awesome cat-intended cardboards are made by Poopy Cat, a design company based in Amsterdam. It comes in seven designs, including the Eiffel Tower, the Taj Mahal, and the Sphinx!
According to Bored Panda, these unique cardboard houses are made from recycled cardboard and they’re double-layered for extra durability. You’ll learn that not even a cat can resist the chance to spend a night in a presidential palace, they will probably still shred it after all.
1. Russia’s Saint Basil’s Cathedral for the rather royal cat
2. Cats will enjoy being inside Great Sphinx of Giza’s lion body
3. They’ll experience the proof of the greatest love in the Taj Mahal
4. Cat for president!
5. The most romantic cardboard house
6. Cats will love this Pagoda
7. And they’ll love to taking a long nap in this ancient Mayan temple!
Photo source: Bored Panda